Hervé Bernaille founded the company Arlie in 2010 to enable his clients to benefit from his extensive professional experience and extremely diverse initial and ongoing training:
- Engineer at Orange.
- Officer manager at the French ministry of industry.
- Senior executive of corporate banks (Natexis then Rabobank International): loans and equity transactions, financing of international trade, in an international context.
- Finance director then chair of the management board of Tivoly, an international company listed on the French stock exchange with a turnover of €70 million. Subsidiaries in the USA, Spain, Italy and China. Subsidiaries in the USA, Spain, Italy and China.
- Polytechnic school, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications
- Master’s degree in business administration from Jean Moulin University Lyon 3
- Holder of a graduate diploma in accounting and finance (accounting expertise without the work placement)
- Active member of the angel network Savoie Mont Blanc Angels
This diverse experience led him to carry out mergers and acquisitions from 1988 and fundraising from 2008 as a banker. Next he worked as an industrialist then a business angel and finally as a consultant with the creation of Arlie.
Arlie either plays a minor role (by providing training or performing brief, tailor-made consulting assignments over a few days) or is more heavily involved by undertaking fundraising, mergers and acquisitions or setting up a partnership plan and more generally working on all types of financial or strategic operations within a national or international framework, for example as part of a shareholder strategy.
Arlie provides its clients with the benefit of a large network of partners enabling it to prepare the company for the sale as required.
Thanks to its manager’s network and its many partners, Arlie also supports managers who are actively looking for a company takeover and/or in search of a minority position, or freelance work.