JEAN-YVES LESTRADE CONSEILS
Its know-how is attested to by a number of successful sales and acquisitions with a discreet and confidential approach. These operations concern family-owned SMEs and SMIs operating in diversified activities in industry, services, distribution and construction/secondary works. The firm’s activities are as follows:
- Definition of the project and its set-up conditions,
- Value-creation with the help of experts and comparison with the market price,
- Creation of a presentation file,
- Prospection of potential buyers and presentation to the seller, coordination in negotiations until finalisation.
- Definition of the project and desired targets, covering activities, turnover, geographical location and profitability etc.
- Research and proposal of target companies for sale,
- Direct approach and creation of a presentation file,
- Support during negotiations.
Jean-Yves Lestrade created his firm in 2008 in Metz after a professional career in corporate banking (LCL, Bas-Rhin), commercial property (Alsabai, Alsace), the construction sector (Eiffage) and the investment strategy consulting. A graduate of a prestigious Ecole Supérieure de Commerce business school (specialising in finance), Jean-Yves Lestrade has in-depth knowledge of business transfer networks and the economic fabric of the Grand Est territories. He speaks German and English.